The LRC provides text books, magazines and journals in Malay and English for pre-university programmes on the ground floor, while the first floor provides a wide range of novels in Bahasa Malaysia and English and Reference Books Section.
- Users in need of private class may use AVA room. We have 2 AVA rooms which are available at ground floor. Each AVA room accommodates 20-25 users and is well equipped with a table, flip chairs, LCD projector, electric power source and white board.
- We provide 7 PCs and printers for users. User will charge 10 cent per page for printing.
- Users in need of private discussion may use discussion room. We have 2 discussion rooms which are available at 1st floor. Each discussion room accommodates 3-7 users and is well equipped with table, chair, electric power source. Booking is needed to use this facility.
- The Library provides 30 PCs equipped with internet, Microsoft Office etc.
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) workstation where library users are freely allowed to check information on library materials or surfing online databases.
- We provide 1 unit PCs that available on ground floor.
- Wireless internet is also available.