Inter Library Loan (ILL)
Inter-library loan system specifically caters for inter-library loan (ILL) services. ILL is a service which helps eligible patrons obtains materials that are unavailable in the library. Librarians are the one who process and approve the ILL requests made by the library's patrons. Patrons may browse other IPMa catalogue, make online request with their local library, which acting as an intermediary, places the request, receives the item, makes it available to the user, and arranges for its return.
To summarize, Inter library loan is;
- Services provided to obtain materials (printed) that are not available in the Shizuoka Library.
- It is loan between IPMa throughout Malaysia.
- Users can contact Librarian or fill up form that available at Service Counter if interested to use the service.
- Users will be charged by the library if the items need to photocopy or sent by courier service.
- For book, users eligible to borrow for one month based on term and condition by supply library.
Students and academic staff are eligible for the service. However, it depends on the library's policy. The librarian's in-charge has the right to reject those ineligible applicants.
For further details, please contact Shizuoka Librarian.